GIVE ANY INTERIOR A RADIANTLY ELEGANT TOUCH WITH THIS SCANDINAVIAN PENDANT LIGHT
The Haru Pendant Light illuminates interior spaces with sleek modernity. This suspension showcases a linear shade made from high-quality rubberwood that is pivoted on a tubular black finished metal frame and fitted with a soft frosted acrylic diffuser, providing a flattering glow. This state-of-the-art suspension is the perfect combination of beauty and functionality, making it ideally suited for a kitchen island or dining table.
- Mount to any ceiling or surface and enjoy the soft lighting
- It is fashionable, warm, and vibrant
- Give your home a modern and versatile feel
- Temperature and fade resistant
- Non-toxic and durable paint
- Energy-saving LEDs in neutral white
- 1.2m adjustable wire allows you to adjust the height you want to hang it on
- LEDs with 50,000 hours of operating life
- 90-260V LEDs that last longer than ever with even light
HOW TO OPERATE:
- Hang it from a ceiling like a chandelier
- Install the mounting bracket to the electrical box
- Includes junction box for mounting
WHERE MODERNITY MEETS CLASS
Haru features a sleek design that will add modernity with a touch of class to your decor.
The swiveled construction of the Haru facilitates direct illumination of any desired area.
A STATEMENT ART PIECE FOR ANY ROOM
Install it on the ceilings of your living room, office, or restaurant to add a hint of elegance.
EASY TO INSTALL
The installation process is simple and includes all mounting hardware and accessories.
As an interior designer, it's important for me to have the proper outlet to express myself when I'm with clients. It's convenient to browse Cleanlino and show clients hundreds of styles right in their home.
Super happy with my table lamp purchase. It's completely changed the way I prepare to sleep and I'm always dimming it before I go to bed. I've already got all my family's Christmas gifts ready for this year! Thank you!
The greatest partner in selection and lead time. They were able to supply a 32 unit office building with my strict month deadline. Local vendors were giving me 6 month lead times! You guys saved my butt and I'm a client for life.